The XtremepowerUS Concrete Breaker is extremely effective at what it’s designed to do — break concrete. We found it to be a bit on the heavy side but that helps with breaking up the concrete. Build quality feels high, we recommend keeping it oiled and mainting it properly, and it should last you a couple of years (depending on how much you use it, of course). Durable tool and delivers amazing value for the money.
Features & Benefits
- It is perfect for demolition, trenching, chipping, breaking holes in concrete, block, brick, tile stucco, housing foundation removal, concrete slab, oil chimney and much more
- Adjustable 360 degree foregrip provides extra control that makes it easy to conveniently adjust based on the positioning you need for the job at hand
- Available for Home and Commercial with the voltage of 110v/60 HZ, it’s suitable for you to use it at home and business
- It accepts 1-1/8 in. hex shank bits
- Delivers 1800 BPM for fast demolition
- Including Electric Demolition Jack Hammer with 16″ bull point chisel, 16″ flat chisel, pair of protective gloves, protective goggles, hex wrenches
The price of the tool is very reasonable. In fact, you would probably pay more to rent a similar tool for two days, than you would purchasing this hammer drill. So, in our opinion, it delivers excellent value for the money. In the end you not only pay less or the same as a rental, but you get too keep the tool too.
I have to say, it’s a great tool in terms of performance but the instructions are awful. It’s basically unreadable and the manual is completely inadequete. From what I could read, I think the most important things are to not overheat the tool and make sure you keep it oiled.
The case that was provided isn’t durable. It is cheap, fragile and prone to cracking. It’s difficult to get the jackhammer back into the case that they provided with this tool. The case isn’t really an important feature for us, but for some it might be. All in all, it works and holds everything, but I wish they would’ve spent a bit extra on designing a high quality case.
Overall, this is an excellent jackhammer for the money. When working remember to keep an eye on the oil level. Since this is a demolition drill, like all other demolition jack hammers, this one is loud — so be sure to wear good ear protection.
Click here to read more reviews or buy it on Amazon